Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Diaper Bag

I made a diaper bag following the directions/tutorial on Sew Much Ado. I used denim for the outer fabric and a thrifted satin sheet for the lining. I did line the inner pockets with a cotton fabric from another project instead of using bias tape to finish the edges. I also added a front patch pocket. I also used velcro for closing flap instead of a magnetic snap (it is what I had on hand).

I have been using this bag for a few weeks now. I love the inner pockets which make it easier to find smaller objects I want to carry around (pacifiers, comb, brush, etc.). I have to be careful with my closing flap and the velcro as it will snag the satin lining.

No comments:

Post a Comment