Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fix my hair Quiet book page


I honestly can't remember where I saw this idea, but I will update to give credit when I find it in my notes.
This page is musin backed in denim. The left side has 3 ribbons sewn into the page at the top and bottom and then down the middle. The hair bows were from my stash that my sister gave to me (she made them) when my niece outgrew them. I used fabric markers to draw on the face. The hair is made of yarn. I cut long lengths of yarn (I didn't measure how long) to go from the bottom of the page around the head shape to the bottom of the other side of the page. I then sewed them down at the top of the head. Next I sewed the yarn hair down at each side of the top of the head to keep the hair off of her eyes. I trimmed her hair last to make it even on the bottom.

My kids love this page and spend a lot of time putting all of the hair bows in her hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment